CADA Dealer Member Benefits
Dealer members benefit from CADA’s legislative, regulatory and advocacy efforts on their behalf, along with reduced prices on products and services, ongoing educational services and regular updates on industry affairs through a variety of association publications.
Dues are based on the dealership’s new vehicle sales and leases for the previous year.
- Continual monitoring of legislation and regulatory activities that may affect new car and truck dealers’ business operations
- Legislative representation and lobbying at the local, state, and national levels to enact legislation that benefits dealers
- Curation of state franchise laws to protect dealers’ investments in their franchise and facilities
- Access to critical industry and business services, including insurance services, forms and bonds, training, testing, and compliance advice
- Research, analysis, and distribution of industry information and data through email and print publications and communications
Education & Events
- Training sessions based on previous year’s legislation to keep dealers compliant with a changing regulatory landscape
- Networking and relationship-building with other key dealers and industry thought leaders through multiple member-only events throughout the year
How to Become a Dealer Member
Step 1: Check if You Qualify for CADA Membership
Before applying for membership, make sure you are eligible. CADA membership is available to franchised new car, powersports, and truck dealers who hold a valid Motor Vehicle Sales License in Colorado.
Step 2: Fill Out Our Online Membership Application Below
Once you’ve determined your eligibility for CADA, fill out our online membership application below.
Step 3: Become a Powerful Voice in the Auto Industry
Unlock the full potential of membership and discover your voice in the auto industry. Take advantage of exclusive benefits designed to help you make a powerful impact.