CADA Allied Member Benefits
Allied members choose to pay annual dues to become a member of the Colorado Automobile Dealers Association and support the organization and automobile industry. Allied membership does not mean an endorsement by CADA or its representatives.
Dues are $580 for 2023. If a company joins during the year, membership will be prorated, based on that date, then annually after the first year.
- Receive the Colorado Auto Outlook, which provides a compilation of car registration statistical data
- Opportunity to attend any CADA trainings and seminars at dealer members’ prices. These events are a chance for Allied members to meet other industry players and dealership staff
- Subscription to Above the Fold, CADA’s monthly e-newsletter, and the Bulletin. These publications contain important industry news information on specific dealership changes, accomplishments and noteworthy happenings, calendars of upcoming events and trainings, legal/regulatory developments, legislative updates and more!
- Opportunity to submit informational articles related to Allied members’ products or services for consideration for inclusion in the monthly Bulletin publication
Advertising Services to New Car Dealers
- Access to important industry and business services, including insurance services, forms and bonds, training, testing, compliance advice, and more!
- Research, analysis and distribution of timely and consistent industry information and data through email and print publications and communications
- Opportunity to advertise in the Bulletin, which is emailed to over 600 auto industry members every month
Event & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Invitation to attend CADA membership events; some limited to CADA members only
- Invitation to attend the Clear the Air Foundation’s Annual Golf Event
- Invitation to join other Allied members at luncheon meetings with the CADA Board of Directors. Each Allied member is offered two to three minutes to introduce him or herself and the company, share products and service offerings and discuss how the company can serve new car dealers
- Opportunity to participate in the Denver Auto Show Preview Gala, the Denver Auto Show’s exclusive opening night fundraising event, by attending and/or sponsoring the event
- Invitation to join CADA’s annual Holiday Luncheon along with other Allied members, CADA staff and a limited number of CADA dealer members
How to Become an Allied Member
Step 1: Check if You Qualify to Become a CADA Allied Member
Before applying for membership, make sure you are eligible. CADA Allied Membership is available to businesses that are allied with the motor vehicle industry and are not eligible for Dealer membership.